I’m Not A Ritual Killer, I Only Killed The 8-Yr-Old Girl After Raping Her”– UNIPORT Student Ifeanyi Dike Laments - News Unplug

Header Ads

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, 9 September 2017

I’m Not A Ritual Killer, I Only Killed The 8-Yr-Old Girl After Raping Her”– UNIPORT Student Ifeanyi Dike Laments

I’m not a ritual killer, I only killed the 8-yr-old girl after raping her” – UNIPORT Student Ifeanyi Dike laments

Uniport student Ifeanyi Dike who murdered his neighbour 8-yr-old girl, has revealed how he managed to get to Jos.
Speaking to newsmen, Ifeanyi said he traveled to Jos from Port Harcourt through a trailer that loaded goods to Jos.

He said;
“I came to Jos on August 21, 2017 because I was trying to run away from the alleged ritual offense I was said to have committed, but I am not a ritual killer.

I only had s3x with the girl and cut off her body while trying to escape from the environment, but I am not a ritual killer.”

While speaking on why he was arrested trying to robbed a house in Barkin Ladi he said:

“I thought it was an abandoned house because I was looking for a place to hide so that people will not identify me, but unfortunately the owner was in the house and he raised alarm then I was arrested.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here