“I Want To F**k Mayweather Cause He Is My Type Of Man, Strong, Not For Money” – Maheeda - News Unplug

Header Ads

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Sunday, 10 September 2017

“I Want To F**k Mayweather Cause He Is My Type Of Man, Strong, Not For Money” – Maheeda

One-time Gospel singer cum social media nudist, Maheeda, has revealed why she wants to have heavyweight champion, Floyd Mayweather in her bed..

Recall, Maheeda had taken to her Instagram page to indicate her interest to have sex with the Money Man..

She had written;

“Okay now daddy, let’s do the main match in bed.”

Now, in a chat with Sunday Scoop, she explained why she wants the boxer in her bed.

She said;

“Mayweather is the type of man I like. I like them strong, determined and focused, and he looks like a man that would know how to treat a woman well in bed.

Contrary to what people think, I’m not after him for his money, I just want him to give me some good loving. And I’m sure he would also enjoy the experience with me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here