I Am Your King” -Hushpuppi Slams Nigerians Who Criticize Him - News Unplug

Header Ads

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, 29 July 2017

I Am Your King” -Hushpuppi Slams Nigerians Who Criticize Him

Image result for hushpuppi

Instagram big boy, Hushpuppi, has slammed Nigerians who criticize his lavish lifestyle as he shared a photo with top designers Dsquared2 Dean and Dan.

According to Hushpuppi, people might link his lavish lifestyle to waste, however he calls it strategic investment. Here’s what he wrote;

“You call it Gucci, I call it class.. you call it waste I call it strategic investments.. you sit down behind low battery phones, Hungry from no jobs and with data plans less than a dollar venting your anger on anything that’s not like you! .. Guess what mofos God has showed and taken me to places where effort is appreciated, hard work is rewarded and greatness is crowned.. I am your king take it .. accept it ..cry over it…” he wrote.

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here