Actress Halima Abubakar Slams Report That She Has Cancer. - News Unplug

Header Ads

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday, 25 May 2017

Actress Halima Abubakar Slams Report That She Has Cancer.


Halima Abubakar who announced on social media after her successful fibroid removal surgery in India has slammed reports that she has cancer.
According to the actress, if she has cancer, she’d have announced it just as she did her fibroid operation.
The actress who went bald following drug reactions took to her Instagram to slam the report saying;
“Naijagist you know I can sue and win this case right?if I have cancer,just the way I announced my fibroid,I would announce it.please I have no source around me and I would appreciate the non factual information and speculation about my health to stop .
Allow me heal in peace !!We heal differently .Am encouraging women out there.This is wickedness ,and who ever wrote this will go through worst pain that I ever went through.You wrote I would deny it.You would tell the world who diagnosed me and how you got such conclusions.

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here